Saturday, February 28, 2009

Microsoft Frontpage Vs. Adobe

EPISODE 3

DSC04899 ;

MEETING WITH GEORGIAN Professor at the Astronomical Observatory ABASTUMANI

professor gave a lecture on the solar eclipse. especially for me. in Georgian. for several minutes I held the seriousness, then I died laughing, with me the whole team. I understood only two words, "mze" - the sun and "mtvare" - the moon. scene of laughter flew out of the movie, fortunately :-)

DSC04671

NO SAINTS POTS better .... teaches the whole team

DSC04675

GURAM, BARRY AND KALOSZKI

DSC04701

DIRECTOR WHERE IT'S INFANTRY ... :-)

DSC04720

AUG enough to tie aprons ... or dancing in the Imereti Lowicz

DSC04733

FOCUSING ON THE MAXIMUM :-)

DSC04741

NO AND WHAT? ... I'm Mrs. situation, the team is terribly hungry-weigh the fate of the movie-now it all depends on how quickly the UWIN with ... lobio (please attention to the response from behind the camera as I decide to move to the hot chilli lobio SECOND :-)

DSC04834

carbonation HEAT AND IT WORKS ... gourmet

DSC04847

NEW CAMERA OPERATOR

0 comments:

Post a Comment