Sunday, June 28, 2009

افلام تعذيب

Matura: D

Oral Baccalaureate from the Polish language is a huge stress for most high school graduates
and no way does this
denied. The new phenomenon of stress is, however, most
natural, because every public appearance, and this
occurrence of which depends on an assessment of our further career
science, involves precisely tremom, stress and fear. This
natural, but it should not affect the quality of our
. However, to make this happen, we just
prepare for final exams and gather all necessary information for
us so that we say was poukładania,
niechaotyczna and having the proverbial 'hands and feet. "
So how well prepared for high school oral language
Polish? There is no simple answer to this question,
because each of us has different abilities, capabilities, advantages,
mitzvah or other difficulties and barriers, which is forced
overcome. It is therefore important to independently assess our
possible to extract the maximum strengths and use them
and our frailties
reduced to a minimum and a maximum of retouch. Once you can answer the questions
what I want / I and present the show because
I know it is my strong side? What better to avoid and not to disclose
, and then boast to rise above mediocrity? Then we can proceed with the process of preparing
us to present to the committee.
How do I? I will answer you on your own example. Matura
long behind me, but whenever I think about it
seems to me, like it was just yesterday. I remember very well
that whenever just thought that I appear before the
and start talking,
pass me the shivers. I do not belong to the people małomównych and secretive, and yet this
afraid. I thought then that I need to figure out a way
to reduce as the paralyzing me
stress. But what could it more minimized than
good preparation?
invented so that I have a solid and very well prepared
. So I took the hard work.
itself had already written to develop a bit earlier, I had about him, however
clue, I could not say no
words. I gave myself a week to completely forge work.
every day so I learned to memorize a small piece of
work. However kułem not word for word the text, but rather holding
outline plan, point by point, clashed
tell my work. When I forgot the words
quickly tried to replace them with others and thus learn
go easily from oppression, to the high school as something
forget, or turn, know how to say this in other words
. In this way, my job was, maybe a little differently
than that which a few weeks before I signed on the paper, but because I knew that the text I have mastered to perfection, I decided to work out the
way of speaking.
I said to myself: find your strengths! I found a
then tried to maximize them and expose
. For example, quotes the relevant
emphasized timbre, speak loudly clashed, at times, when it was
necessary, bluntly, while others quietly together, as if questioning. In this
also tried to keep cheerful face, trying to train myself
averted vision ability at some time in the
commission and maintain visual contact, which is extremely important
. I learned also indicate the hand
quotations that were on my presentation
multimedia and rollover the next slide. It's everything,
taken together contributed to the whole aesthetic value
my speech, which is extremely important, indeed necessary.
he must be able to show the commission that you are not frightened and confused
, but some of their knowledge and skills
and is capable how best to present it.
It really works!
Finally, when I say has already been captured perfectly
again przewertowałem
the books of literature, which of course pre-read books
and summaries of the literature selection. Now I have
sure I was totally prepared.
Before entering the room my legs were shaking, I thought
faint. Yes, of course, did not happen. I went there, though
I was sure that I do not remember anything. But nothing like that,
I was so obkuty that gave almost everything with flying colors, and no problems
later answered questions from the committee.
It went well, and when I saw the smile on the faces of examiners
I knew that it was really good and that
my method really worked.
I passed and I was happy. Overall, I am today, because through
ago gained more confidence, I got to find
college, and while I can and help you, my dear
school graduates. Therefore
assure Baccalaureate is to go! It's difficult
, just prepare myself like I do, a good way, so
. Hook graduated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment