Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Where Do They Sell Zebra Party Table Covers

BieberLand. ♥ ♥

As promised I am adding another note today! D did not know too much about what is to be, but something came up. ;)
I add pictures of my things related to Bieberkiem.
If you wish to know where anything bought or how much it cost to write in the comments ... you sure you answer. ;)


walls, cupboard doors.










By the way, I must tell you my dream. he could not function normally in school.
Well. I was myself in a store. Unless I was walking to get milk. I had them already in their hands, put it in the basket, turn around and saw Bieber. Whore immediately fell to the ground and began to roar pie. This looked at me from above, let my eye and sat on me normally in the middle of the store. Even other people this is not over. I was all happy, until he suddenly PRZYSTAWIŁ WHORE ME STRAIGHT TO YOUR FACE stallion. Well, I had the meter on the face ... I saw it and even feel the smell! BEZKITU! Seriously I am telling you ... until now I have this smell in my nose, but schizaaaa. XD I
more such dreams! \u0026lt;3 It is unfortunate that this woke me up the phone ... who knows what would have been more.
How did you like my stuff Bieberowe? : D ♥


I look forward to any comments. ;)
Ciao. : Peace:

0 comments:

Post a Comment