Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spiritual Messages Wedding

Saturday - NSN3D replay? :>

For starters, I must say that I'm mega excited to be here, because my grandfather said that he would buy me a Blackberry!, A dream about this phone for a very long time ... ie since I found out that Bieber does. XD How not to keep his promise to blow it. d Today at school I got three 5-mm lens. \u0026lt;koks> And as usual my colleagues urged me to do, so I was not a fan of Bieber it's done ... boring! -, -

probably again on Saturday I'm going to Poznan for Never Say Never 3D with my girlfriend! Whore
as I think that once again see the dupeczkę and Kate called me 3D is amazing. : D
Through this film start happening to me strange things. And in general the poetry of my dreams ... normally. Bieber
What this is doing to me ... \u0026lt;3
I am very happy that I would see again CAROLINA Martha, Susan, WIERTARĘ, SONIA AND MORE! \u0026lt;3 I love
you very much! ♥ I miss mega. :) How do you see that throw up on you like an animal! XD

From what I heard today at 22.00 on AXN to fly the next episode of CSI Bieber ... but when I came to him that this episode and watched it there is no Bieber did not know why ... we all cheat, that is. oO Anyway ... it turns out. , X

figured NSN cover picture! D zesram God ... how will this in POLAND.
And here it is;):



I WANT I WANT I WANT, I thirst! ♥



new steps? \u0026lt;3

Dupeczka. ♥



TO THE NEXT! \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment