Friday, April 1, 2011

Diagram Of Pathophysiology Cervical Cancer

It's the end?

announce to all and sundry at the request of one of the girls from Twitter, that I am not a fan of Justin ... threw for Bruno! D already stopped a long time to see it in Bieberze SOMETHING. D
bored me so much. (;



not no good end of it. XD
I wrote these tweets from hejtowaniem Bieber and insights from pure boredom, when I sat myself at school ... a lesson that today is April 1 is somehow to me it has granted. ;)
There is no force, which involve making love Justin would stop. \u0026lt;3
So I've got at his address to the death threats and I was panned, hahaha!
At least I was able to acquire someone, but very frankly doubted that anyone would believe ... and yet. :) I feel so
zajebista like Justin. XD ... And I wonder what Justin is preparing for the day! It will be something great! But each of us knows how much he likes to do jokes. \u0026lt;3

Generally I managed to take my parents that Bieber had an accident and one foot in the grave.
Odjebałam nice crib. XD burst into tears, went to the door in the hallway and began to howl. As I explained to them what was going on, big eyes and they did not know what to say ... I overtook them, because after a while I screamed "Prima Aprillis." : D Almost a POSR.



today I had a dream of Bieber!
was something like ... my mom, his mom and his dad were in the room next door, and seemed strange sounds, you know what they were doing. It was so loudly that the Bieberkiem went for a walk in the woods, which was near his home. Attacked us something there, and Justin suddenly became a Batman or fuck knows what ... he began to fly and shoot lightning bolts in this animal. LOL. Then he took me in his arms and flew up the tower AJFLA! And there we spent the whole day ... we kissed, intertwined, would adhere themselves to love and we danced NLYG! Awww! \u0026lt;3 I also greet

gossip portals that write that Bieber paid tribute Małyszowi and grew a mustache and that is to be built biographical story about love and Justin Gomez. Hahaha, I beg you! D
obsrałabym But now, if it were true, loool. O

From what I know, some agencies are interested in a concert Bieber, when I read it yesterday on the profile of one of the sticks that I could not embrace with joy. Now only a matter of finding sponsors, media sponsors and no place. I will be there no matter where, everywhere I've included in this concert. ;)
We have tied up assholes and spam e-mails all the big companies for sponsorship of the concert JB. \u0026lt;3
Do not give up and fight for our dreams! You'll see that soon we will have fun at his concert! I believe this with all my heart. Faith works miracles. (;





IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY: D


FUN, FUN, FUN!

This picture of me just fucks! Bieber - ogóras. XD


And what is there with you? did you do someone a fucking joke, in which Justin would be proud of? \u0026lt;3: D
Yours and for those who are not dumb ...
BELIEBER TRUE AND I'M NEVER Turn away From Justin! ♥

to write. (;
: peace:

0 comments:

Post a Comment