Sunday, April 10, 2011

Custom Warrior Lax Pinnies

Fuckin 'Love Story.

Last days were Heavy ... besides you could have more or less know what is going on with me from my twitter. Thank you to everyone who helped me somehow to embrace - you are wonderful and very I love you. \u0026lt;3

But seriously ... how the fuck it all. , X school, parents, boys ... kurwicy can get, but I have to somehow deal with.

On Friday, shares in the toilet was in Tesco from Claudia, haha. : D I bought
FanClub ... Bravo and turned the pages, and suddenly I saw a small mention of Honci, and other newspaper advertising her album. I got a little saying kurwicy. At once pulled and I was wondering what to do. That somehow came out that it spuściłyśmy klopie. D We have photos and we had a movie yet, but I never want to add and work. -, - Mina
little girl, when we left in two of the cabin - is priceless. : D

Honcia the toilet (I have performed mejkap zajebisty: D):


jebnęłam recently, a tattoo Bieberka. :) I made it in indelible marker, but somehow I came out bitchin. : D Anyway we can evaluate:

(Sorry for the lighting of fat. O)

Well, today we had together with Kadu słitaśną sesyjkę. :>
We did a test on a tracksuit, haha. It consisted in the fact that kładłyśmy poster boards and other things related to Bieber to view and zapuszczałyśmy Baby, when we saw that someone will go right next to us. : D
A grandfather is obsrał ... but it just does not surprise us. But later, we walked by this guy - tracksuit. And when he saw his posters took out on the ground and heard Baby is only said: O whore Bieber. And I began to blare: Got something to Bieber whore? Something happened pruł under the nose, but I have no idea what. In any event, we passed the test kit. XD

And here's some pics from the session:







Which prettiest? ;) Co. I was kidding ... they are all ugly. : \u0026lt;I'm not terribly photogenic.

sexy pics Bieber. \u0026lt;3:


(MY BODY IS READY, BIEBER ♥)
I love you, understand? \u0026lt;

That would be enough.
to the next. ♥
Any comments? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment