Sunday, April 3, 2011

How Do U Befriend Someone On Sims

Dreams come true! ♥

For starters, I must say that I'm mega proud of all the polish beliebers that were Bieberka night at the concert in Berlin! You are awesome and odwaliłyście a good job! Starałyście to get us noticed, I'm proud of you! : D POLE CAN! ^ ^
So after that, it's all fucking get along at the concert. From day to day is better. There were several potential sponsors, but none of them is not sure 100% because we do not know exactly what amount of money will be needed for the concert, but we'll know soon. : P
worst question will be whether Scooter agrees, whether he will suit the place, conditions, etc. Fuck knows what he may have demands and expectations. O
I hope you appreciate our hard work and agrees to the one and only concert, although for the sake of peace. : D

When the concert will no longer be 100% sure you will think of the surprise, what do Justin! I suppose it would be the first and last time, as visiting Poland (where it will do) so you will odjebać something that will remember for a lifetime and he would associate only with Poland and Polish Belieberkami! :) We're so creative, that for sure we will manage! : D

In general, every Polish belieberka Now that was a concert knows Justin and his entire team, haha. D Fair fables created on Twitter, but all in all I wyjebane it. : D

I dreamed of Honour today. Whore mother. OLLG was Justina. WHAT IS THE WORST Nightmare MI dreamed of in life. Walked cover around it ... it ... he smiled at her ... gave her flowers. , X
I could not even wake up. If I had somewhere close to each other an ax, it's probably odjebałabym his head. XD

How to write something for the big companies ... I do not know the Era, Plus, Coca Cola, MTV, VIVA ... everywhere on this sponsorship! D This is so far the most important issue. :) I am counting on your help, probably every one of you wants to make a contribution to our joint work to bring it to a Polish! :)

do not know about you, but I believe more in this concert. More and more stuff seems to indicate that we succeed. IS THE ONLY EVENT better. Together with Patricia will be doing everything in our power to live eventuated. Nothing can stop us. :)


BIEBER won two statues on the NAC GALA! # Sopround


pissed off with me at all what I fuckin Selenka. O

http://gwiazdunie.pl/selena-gomez-zaspiewala-na-zywo-% E2% 80% 9Cwho-says% E2% 80% 9d-and-simultaneously-sad-Justin-Bieber /

IF SOMEONE ELSE IS THERE ANY QUESTIONS OR SOMETHING IS AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES on Twitter: @ BieberDialogues
Pozdro. \u0026lt;3
count on some Coment. :>
you next! : Peace:

0 comments:

Post a Comment