Monday, April 4, 2011

Funny 30th Birthday Invitation Wording For Women

plans, ideas, dreams. =)

Today whole day at home, yaay! Of course, I did not go to school because I did not want. Totally into the stomach hurts and I'm on the rag. D went easier than I expected, because usually my dad zczaja that I go. Frankly it is starting to hurt my stomach, lol. , X

do not know if czytałyście on my twitter, but I probably just ... think about it for a concert Bieber. : D
I think it would be awesome as the song "UP" all nadmuchałybyśmy purple balloons that were previously schowałybyśmy pants, bras, socks, everywhere. : D Of course wymyśliłoby on them some creative writing, but we still have time. Well odbijałybyśmy them throughout the concert hall. Can you imagine how it would look horny? Especially from the perspective of Bieber, because latałby in the middle of a big egg. *-*: D Finally, we would possibly be poprzebijały, Or spuściły air.
XD I just hope that by such action, not wywaliliby anyone, or even worse did not appeal the concert.
Bieber is very protected and may be afraid that even such a stupid balloon will do him harm. -, - "But I would like to see
face Bieber, if we had something like odjebały.: D
There must be only one surprise, it may be several.;) With our creativity, we'd have something for every song, but you know we also have a second clearance not to think about what we do right but just to have fun: D

Tsa ... here we have everything we plan, and it is not known whether the show will be. Always something can not burn. We can not be sure of anything at 100%, did not officially announce until this concert. Together with the partition will strive with all his might, but I do not know how it all unfolds. At least we have the satisfaction of knowing that even though We tried to fulfill our dream. :) I'm afraid only that, as things go wrong, it just all of us begin to hejtować. : fucking mind. \u0026lt;3
I dreamed that he had a mini concert here and it was not yet so famous, and lived in Poland, because he liked it here so much. Awww. \u0026lt;3
And then as I went to sleep in the morning is a dream to me that Kenny wpierdalał bitumen from the Polish roads, hahaha WHAT schiz. : D Now you know where those holes. XD I

phase of Latin Girl. Since yesterday non-stop to listen. O
Although my version is better Latin Girl, I sing a Polish Girl. :>

What to write here yet ... um ... we got today from Patricia Crab and obczajać a few things. :) I hope that it will gites. : D




obśliniłam By this picture the entire keyboard, mrauuu why he is so sexy! ♥
The next note! \u0026lt;3
Any Coment? :>

0 comments:

Post a Comment