Thursday, April 7, 2011

Men Eyebrows Waxing Before And After

Hm ... Are u fuckin

Dull day. I get a rag from a German for the quiz, which is not at all learned. -, - I hate this language. But with the English quiz i did much better. :) Well, he was still a test of bio ... masakryczny day. , X
Tomorrow Friday - the beginning of the weekend and just 5 lessons! D
colleague wrote to me on her notebook and pencil case, a large inscription: BIEBER stinks. I thought wypierdolę him into the air. Even not so long ago spiel. , X

insights. I dreamed that Bieber after the concert took me behind the scenes ... and guess what we did, omfg. I walked excited to be here through all the lessons and I could not knock your head to sleep. He very often I dream ... maybe it's because before I lay down to sleep I think a lot about him and listen to his wonderful songs. \u0026lt;3:)

twittitiony reading all these, I feel that odwalimy Bieberowi such a surprise at the concert that never in my life it will not forget! : D Though it is not yet certain that come here, but I believe with all my heart. :) We will fight, which is not # polishbeliebers? ♥

Spiel yesterday and wrote a new chapter in my blog, story about Bieberze. ;) ---> Http://moda-na-smutek.blog.onet.pl/ cordially invite you to read and comment! : D By the way, I would like to
a blog advertise Monica (finally, I have not forgotten): D ---> http://story-with-bieber.blog.onet.pl/ Komentować it nicely. ♥

I do not know what else I would say ... maybe that is incredibly sexy Bieber? \u0026lt;3



I love Kenniego. ♥


Ahhh ... how fucked up the weather with me, although the cloud in the sky look interesting. : D (I know that I fucking view from the window. XD)


Maybe even today ... I will write a chapter or # bieberdialogues. Of course, if someone wants. \u0026lt;3

LOVE YOU! ♥

to the next. ;)
Komment?

0 comments:

Post a Comment