Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pinki Hours Salon Brampton

kidding me?

Today's Total interesting happening.
My friend has sold for 10 cents. XD I mean. I gave my 10 cents, not to Bieber challenged and agreed, haha \u200b\u200band actually kept his promise. Would have been nice if every business was so cheap. : D

probably already read on my twitter tearful story (although not suspected that such a meaningless word that fell suddenly occurred to me someone will move), but just put it here too. : D


Such a thing can happen in about 20 years. ;)
Going by car to collect his child from school, włączasz sobie radio i czilujesz. Podjeżdżasz pod szkołę. Twoje dziecko całe hepi wchodzi do samochodu. Pytasz:  Jak było w szkole? Dziecko odpowiada: Fajnie...robiliśmy-. Nagle przerywasz mu. Słyszysz znajomą piosenkę. Po chwili dochodzi do Ciebie jaka to piosenka. Justin Bieber - Baby, a leci w radiu tylko, dlatego że puszczają stare mega hity. Przypominasz sobie jak byłaś nastolatką, jak bardzo szalałaś za jedynym i nie powtarzalnym Justinem Bieberem. Ile poświęcałaś mu czasu, nerwów. Ile serca wkładałaś w bycie belieberką. How to fight for his concert and fulfill his greatest dream. It's all in one moment you came back and again want to be this stupid girl, whose biggest problem was that Justin was kissing with someone. In your eyes, tears immediately appear. The child asks you: What happened? Something wrong? not answer. You start to hum in my mind that song ... then sing it out loud with eyes full of tears. A child asks again: What happened? You reply: Be quiet, your dad sings. Awwh ...

whore ... So I have creative mind and write it myself I had tears in my eyes do not know why. : D
and everyone suddenly wanted to, I wrote some Troubles on twitter, like a pit? :>

Miyu're awesome, because such a poignant letter napisałyśmy ... aww ... you see it yet, and improves the already large will be mega wykurwiście. :>


Recently I was at sesyjce. ;) I walked through town with a proud t-shirt I \u0026lt;3 Justin Timberlake! : D
Pododaję here a few photos, although they probably already seen the burst you twitpicu and monitors. I realize that beauty does not shine. Looking at myself in the mirror I complexes. Although the slit fociami dowartościuje ...: D







I hope that your monitors, even if they work. XD Okay

now Foci Bieber. :>





Sexy, no? \u0026lt;3

That's it.
to the next. :)

How fucking roar. Tears running down streams MI. By the way IT.

♥ ♥ ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment