Saturday, April 23, 2011

Reconsideration Letter For Ust Example

I miss you.

For starters let me say that I miss VERY Kamil. C
went to some family and only returned on Tuesday ... after all, I will wither without him here. \u0026lt;/ 3
good that I have you. ♥

In general, what the scandal of Bieber and Selenką. : O
I do not know what I think about it ... like they are together for ustawki, but still the part of Justin it does not look like ustawka. Selence know ... it fits, it can be polansować the Bieberze. He is so influential that it does not need any scandals around him, even so loudly about it everywhere. :) Unfortunately, as we know it is as if by accident Sel always with guys who are just on top. Is it only me that seems a little odd? O it is quiet until they once again begin to walk with some famous guy. I once watched an interview where he said he wants to be known for his work, not because the person you are dating. NO WTF? Is it a joke? : D contradicts itself, bezkitu.
show business is a cruel ... we ordinary people really never know what is true and what is not ... what is fake / set, and what is not ... Well, now
Selenka reportedly rebelled and wants to go home. Bezkitu whore ... well they are so mixed, that can not keep up. Yesterday was all gites mayonnaise, haul around town in. hepi, and now suddenly a quarrel. The hands fall off. WGL
heard that Bieber her song at the concert he sang, pozdro. I do not know how much truth in this, because I have not seen video. : P

Today was Brit Awards 2011. Jarałam this amazing, even though I saw it the second time. :) Before I watched when it was live and was experiencing the same as today. : D I could not speak, she threw herself around the room, I did ROTFL on the ground, the massacre of some. XD I'm niewyżyta. What

still here ... ah yes ... tomorrow Easter. : O I do not feel at all holidays. : D As usual.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ENJOY BIEBEROWEGO EGGS! : D ♥
wonder what I get ... no. It must be something with Bieber. *-*

Today I was with Kimi at the court. ;) Przeszłyśmy half of our city. We were everywhere. My legs fall in the ass. In general, we chased some mutant mosquitoes ... bezkitu. Such giants. oo
know ... feet bore me there, as usual, toward the house Kamila ... but unfortunately it is not a whore house. NO WHY? JA.GO.CHCĘ.

Malinowska GREETS! YOU WHORE, YOU KNOW? : D Seriously ... I do not know more loose rags. : P

Kadu advised me to speak with Kamil when this thing with this chick will go silent, and somehow it goes. You know what? She gave me this idea, I tried with him, and how we can not make us come back to the friendship ... such a strange layout. It's just that, then probably will never be the same. , / I do not know whether this is a good idea ... what do you think? : O I CAN NOT make the mistake IN SUCH IMPORTANT ISSUES.

Well, maybe now pics of the session? ;):















My niewypałowy mouth. \u0026lt;/ 3
And you are like pictures? ;)

A few photos can now JB? : D:

(How cute. \u0026lt;3) \u200b\u200b


(Looks like there was crying.: C)

A PICTURE THIS IS TRUE IS IT FAKE? HAHA. XDD:


TO DO NEXT scraps DEAR! :)
I hope that in general someone is reading my blog. xd
ANY Coment? : D ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment